This post contains affiliate links, you can read more here
Traders, we’re pleased to announce that TRVL — the native token of the blockchain-based Airbnb rival known as Dtravel — is meeting travel and crypto junkies for the very first time on Bybit‘s Spot trading platform.
But the good news doesn’t stop here.
You can now stake BIT and AVA to win from a grand pool of 5 million FREE TRVL directly on the Bybit Launchpool.
This new project runs from 8:00AM UTC on Nov. 21, 2021 to 7:59AM UTC on Nov. 28, 2021. New spot pair TRVL/USDT is expected to be live on Bybit, Nov. 26, 2021, 1:00PM UTC.
*Note: Please only take the APY displayed on the Launchpool’s landing page after the official listing of TRVL/USDT as your reference, as the actual APY depends on the market price of TRVL. The initial price of TRVL on Bybit is 0.1 USDT.
How does It work?
We’ve allocated 4 million TRVL to the BIT pool and 1 million TRVL to the AVA pool. Your yield will start to be calculated on the next day — after you’ve staked BIT and/or AVA to the respective pool — and will be automatically deposited to your ByFi Account daily once the calculation period starts.
When you stake BIT:
Your daily yield of TRVL = the amount of BIT you’ve staked to the BIT pool / total number of BIT staked to the BIT pool by the respective participants) * daily TRVL prize pool
When you stake AVA:
Your daily yield of TRVL = (the amount of AVA you’ve staked to the AVA pool / total number of AVA staked to the AVA pool by the respective participants) * daily TRVL prize pool
If you stake both BIT and AVA:
Your yield will be the sum of the above two calculations. For a detailed example, please click here.
Don’t forget to join our Spot community on Telegram! We’ve prepared iPhone 13 Pros and a 200,000 USDT prize pool especially for you.
Dtravel is a decentralized and autonomous home-sharing platform where hosts, guests, and community members can vote on key decisions and contribute to the growth of its ecosystem.
Find out more about DTravel here.
Terms and Conditions:
- The min. staking amount is 50 BIT and/or 50 AVA for this new Launchpool project. The max. staking amount is 30,000 BIT and/or 30,000 AVA.
- TRVL withdrawals will be supported on and after 10:00AM UTC on Nov. 23, 2021.
- You will have to complete KYC L1 verification to stake tokens on the Bybit Launchpool. Enterprises and users from restricted countries are not allowed to participate.
- Your staked tokens can be unstaked anytime. No yield will be generated on the day you unstake your staked tokens. To unstake, please head to “Launchpool” in “ByFi Account” under “Orders & Trades”.
- Your yield will be refreshed daily at 00:00AM UTC.
- Calculations for your yield will start on the next day (T+1) after you’ve staked BIT and/or AVA, and will be auto deposited daily to your ByFi Account starting one day after the calculation period (T+2).
- There may be delays in the depositing of yields earned. You will only receive a yield if it’s greater than or equal to 0.01 BIT and/or 0.1 TRVL.
- All participating users must strictly abide by the Bybit Terms of Service.
Disclaimer: Transfer of BIT tokens may be subject to legal restrictions under applicable laws. Under no circumstances shall BIT tokens be reoffered, resold or transferred within the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, U.S. persons, except pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended. Any public offering of the BIT tokens to be made in the United States will be made by means of a prospectus that may be obtained from the issuer or the selling token holder and that will contain detailed information about the company and management, as well as financial statements.